Translation Project Manager (UK)
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
The Project Manager will support our clients with a variety of language services and will be responsible for handling multiple projects throughout their life cycle. This role will help ensure Language Insight remains one of the market leaders in the translation industry, enabling us to support clients across the world.
The working hours for this role are 0900 – 1730 UK time, Monday to Friday.
As part of the Project Manager role, you will:
- Manage the full cycle of language services for our clients, ensuring that quality control measures have been adhered to.
- Support both existing and new clients with their requests, advising them on the most efficient solutions for their specific requirements.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients, colleagues, and linguists.
- Work closely with the team to offer support and share ideas on best practices.
- Manage and distribute the workload among internal and external linguists appropriately.
- Monitor the status of each project.
- Ensure projects maintain a high level of quality and professional standards in line with our ISO 9001, 17100 and 27001 accreditations.
- Ensure all admin is up to date at all times, and profit margins are healthy.
- Use Translation Management Software and CAT tools to manage translation assets, such as glossaries, termbases, etc.
- Ensure complete handovers are shared with your colleagues at the end of your shift.
What skills are needed for this role?
- 2+ years of project management experience in the translation industry.
- Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CAT tools.
- Experience managing multiple client accounts.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve client queries and handle complaints.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Time management