- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Translation of SEO optimised product descriptions, marketing and manufacturing content from German and English into Swedish
- Revision, proofreading, and post-editing of translated documents
- Perform pre-translation, including machine translation, terminology extraction, keyword generating, etc.
- Provide feedback to translation coordinators and other content writers to improve linguistic quality and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 3-year college or university, ideally translation or language studies
- Swedish is your mother tongue, and you have excellent written communication skills in English and communicative level of German
- Previous experience as a translator is plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Teams, Outlook, Excel)
- Familiarity with Translation Memory Tools is desirable but not required (Smartcat)
- You will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with co-workers, work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to organise oneself and meet deadlines on time
- Microsoft Office
- Outlook Express
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babble to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- We also grant expondo sponsored psychological support for all our employees around the clock.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.