Customer Service Advisor (Italian Speaker)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
As a Customer Service Advisor for Tripadvisor Rentals you will undertake a variety of duties from troubleshooting technical Issues to investigate in-depth, complex cases where your mediation and negotiation skills will be called upon to deliver a high level of resolution. Using all available knowledge tools and resources to achieve the defined KPIs you will be required to quickly diagnose and triage issues, resolve incidents and/or dispatch to the next resolving group according to the escalation process. You are expected to have the technical and interpersonal skills to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Handle English and Italian inbound/outbound calls/emails or chats according to company policy.
- Identify and resolve customers’ requests/questions or complaints using relevant knowledge base tools or other technical resources.
- Ensure excellent troubleshooting documentation.
- Communicate and consult with colleagues to share best practice.
- Follow best practice incident management processes to ensure the KPIs are met.
- Comply with/complete global support specific or ad-hoc tasks.
- Escalate complex tickets to 2nd tier support and follow up for resolution.
- Meet support KPIs (Initial response time, Quality scores, Client happiness rating).
The Ideal Person For This Role Will Be
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a Customer Service position where also technical skills and troubleshooting was required
- “Problem Solving” character - Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues creatively and with minimal direction.
- A team player who is positive, friendly and has a can-do attitude towards staff and customers.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and changes within the business.
- Confident and competent in handling complaints, mediation and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience within the travel, tourism, leisure and hospitality industries would be an advantage but is not essential if you have a passion for customer care.
- Experience of working to customer satisfaction based targets and operational metrics such as quality and handle time.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Italian language is essential. (C1 level).
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, Identifying next steps and executing on them diligently.
- Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends. Typical hours of operation can be from 8am - 8pm but vary in departments.
- Microsoft Office
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Customer relations
- Team player
- Work well under pressure