- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Betting and Gaming Jobs
We are looking for a Translator based in United States to translate content for our social media strategies and campaigns across various social media platforms including: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more. We are looking for individuals with excellent language who can act as a primary resource for our clients across the globe.
Our ideal candidate must be fluent in English and be able to speak and write German or Deutsch fluently for translation and content creation for the German Market. They should be a passionate gamer that routinely follows social media trends with experience creating and curating content on all major and emerging platforms.
You'll be challenged with translating copy that resonates with diverse audiences and regularly reviewing data to analyze and optimize social performance. You will work closely with our clients such as PUBG MOBILE, League of Legends Pro League (LPL), Alchemy Stars, Avakin Life, Trovo, Synced: Off-Planet and many others as our clientele grows!
- Collaborate with ZAM’s Los Angeles headquarters & Singapore office and creative teams
- Develop a consistent brand voice across multiple platforms and projects.
- Syndicate and distribute content across all of the relevant social media channels.
- Support and maintain a content publishing calendar with consistently high quality and cadence.
- Help develop and improve ZAM's global social media strategy.
- Communicate directly with clients for approval workflows and urgent publishing requests.
Experience and Skills Needed:
- BA or BS from an accredited university or equivalent experience in the gaming industry.
- 4 years of experience managing multiple social channels for a game, brand, or agency; preferably in the gaming space.
- English Fluency
- German or Deutsch Fluency
- 1 year of localization experience
- A passion for gaming and social media, especially PC and Mobile games.
- Strong communication ability to work with teams and clients across the globe.
- Based in the United States
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced language knowledge
- Team player
- Skilled Collaborator