Part-Time Translator, Korean-English
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
We are in search of a part-time (up to 30-40 hrs/week) Translator who will be responsible for localizing our Korean content to English-speaking audiences.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to translation and quality control of Korean content.
- Bilingual in written and spoken English and Korean
- Passion for Korean pop culture and entertainment
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- A great team player
- Flexibility with last minute changes with schedules, including working on weekends as necessary
- Affinity for and full understanding of historical dramas and Old Korean (고대 한국어/조선어 Godae Hangukeo/Joseoneo) is a plus
- Previous experience volunteering on Viki is a plus
- Advanced language knowledge
- Cutural expertise
- Team player