- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
Intonation is looking for a Translation Manager in its busy offices in Fareham. The role is an excellent way to progress in the translation industry and provides an opportunity to build contacts and gain an insider knowledge of a translation company and the handling of its practices.
Oversee, at a senior level, the entire project teams to ensure delivery and monthly sales expectations/ margins are met.
· Liaise with the Lead Project Manager on a daily basis.
· Initiate and develop new ideas.
· Implement ideas/ plans from Senior management across projects teams.
· Ability to review and implement Translation Quality Management Processes.
· Ability to identify and drive efficiencies.
· Handle/ oversee complex Quotation production and job pricing.
· Occasional face to face client contact to support Sales department, for project management or after sales service.
· Administration tasks (Company QA/ Benchmarking).
· Oversee (or handling) problems/complaints.
· CAT-tool management.
· Assist project management team with quotation, proofreading, file delivery if required.
· Foreign Language skills – degree standard.
· Excellent English (Mother Tongue standard).
· Good communication skills- written/in person and via telephone.
· Sound knowledge of MS-Word.
· Team player.
· Ability to work under pressure and to use effective time management to meet multiple deadlines.
· Ability to ‘think on your feet’ and work on own initiative.
· Good negotiation skills.
· Friendly, cheerful, outgoing personality.
· Good time management and time keeping.
· Wide knowledge of the Translation industry.
· Outstanding knowledge of translation procedures and principles.
· Outstanding ability to provide quality services to customer.
· Translation qualifications
· Good working knowledge of CAT-tools
· Good working knowledge of MS packages (Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
· Knowledge of XTRF software
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced language knowledge
- Team player
- Work well under pressure