Administrative Coordinator (Marketing Coordination Office)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Administrative office management jobs
We are looking for a full-time employee to start immediately to support our Marketing Coordination Office (MCO) team in Paris. The Administrative Coordinator will report to the Head of Marketing and User Relations.
Your tasks will include:
- creating statistical reports and billing data, preparing and verifying billing reports
- working with different units to improve the billing tool
- structuring information from country representatives in order to facilitate marketing activities
- maintaining and improving databases, such as visit reports, conferences, presentations, etc. and the CRM
- assisting country representatives in relation to their activities
- contributing to any marketing material, such as brochures, website content, etc.
- organising service and relationship meetings with banks and user groups
- identifying and targeting new banks to join the service
- assisting banks with onboarding
- preparing documents for publication;
- contributing to other project work as required, such as drafting project documentation, preparing presentations.
The successful candidate will:
- have a level of education which corresponds to a bachelors degree in office administration, bilingual/trilingual secretariat or or a completed apprenticeship attested by a diploma;
- have gained a minimum of three years of full-time professional experience in one of the relevant fields
- have excellent spoken and written English skills and a confident manner – any additional European languages would be an asset
- have excellent computer skills (MS Office and Outlook)
- have a solid sense of responsibility, commitment and cooperation
- have the ability to analyse information from a wide range of sources, consider options and propose / implement solutions
- be dynamic, with a proactive enthusiastic attitude, and creative with the ability to take initiatives
- pay attention to detail, while still being able to see the big picture
- have the ability to work efficiently under time pressure
- have a strong sense of customer support, be sensitive to the needs of the different stakeholders and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience.
Before applying for this position, which is based in Paris (France), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
- are interested in building a career in a challenging and international environment with enticing compensation and benefits
- want to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures
- have the required qualifications and skills
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Document management
- Financial Reporting
- Time management