- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
As a Content writer/Producer at Shireburn you will join a team of Aces.
With a robust background, you’ll help us produce marketing and educational content.
Your content creation expertise will enhance our brand experiences, transform technical information into understandable concepts, and fine-tune our marketing communication strategy.
- Producing engaging, entertaining and informative multi-media; visual, written, video and audio content across a variety of channels & audiences
- Working within the marketing team and in collaboration with the product team to create engaging content on a variety of topics for different platforms
- Iterating on content in response to market research, internal or external feedback.
- Stay up to date with the Shireburn products and market demands.
- Optimize content effectiveness by using your expertise in best-practices.
- Monitors and analyze content performance to understand if it satisfies the user needs
- Generate new ideas on how to improve the content experience
- Managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, marketing team.
- 1-3 years of experience in content writing, media, video editing or production
- SEO and analytical understanding to maximize audience engagement and report on content performance.
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Ability to transform complex, technical information into clear, attractive content.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work collaboratively and positively across departments.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent command of the English language with keen attention to punctuation, spelling, grammar, and syntax
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- A hybrid approach to work: office & work from home
- A competitive base salary
- An incredibly diverse team of smart and motivated colleagues.
- Health insurance
- Wellness incentives
- Monthly Team building events
- Free Parking at airport