Customer Success Manager with Spanish
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
At Kantox we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will ensure that our clients receive the highest value from us by supporting them at every stage of their lifecycle with Kantox and providing them with an amazing customer experience.
The role sits at the heart of the company, giving the successful candidate an opportunity to work closely with the Tech, Product and Sales team, building technical knowledge and commercial skills in the process.
Liaising with senior stakeholders such as CFOs, you will develop a deep understanding of our international corporate clients' business, lead quarterly account reviews and own KPIs like product usage, contract renewals and customer satisfaction.
In addition you support them with day to day queries about their hedging programmes and take proactive ownership to optimise their usage of our solution, often working with colleagues from different departments within Kantox.
- Review your clients' hedging programmes and run Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure their objectives are met and they receive maximum value from our solutions
- Manage critical customer situations both Kantox internally and with the client
- Develop your assigned accounts and increase the usage of our solutions by identifying upsell opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer in Kantox, requesting feedback and ensuring it is addressed and actioned internally
- Support your clients in an effective, efficient and friendly way with some specific support topics on a day to day basis (about 10% of the role)
About the team
You will be working with an international, very dynamic and young team made of 6 people. We are a group of people with an international mindset - curious, explorative and open-minded. We enjoy leaving out of our comfort-zone to reach new heights and push each other to bring out the best in ourselves. If you like a growth opportunity in a dynamic environment and look forward to challenging yourself, keep reading...
Who you are
- More than 2 years of experience in serving corporate customers in, for example, a Customer Success, Sales, or demanding Customer Service role
- Educational background in Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- Experience working in a treasury function as well as some exposure to ERP/TMS software would be a plus.
- Strong communications skills, with a native / bilingual level of Spanish and fluency in English. (Proficiency in other languages, such as Italian, French or German would be a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work effectively across teams
- Excellent client facing skills, experienced in building relationships and managing stakeholders
- Great organisational skills with ability to work autonomously
- A problem solving attitude and resilience under pressure
- Excited about learning new skills and developing your career in Customer Success
- Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Ticket Restaurant with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Daily fresh fruit and a beautiful office with 360-degree views of Barcelona