HR Generalist UK
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
We have a new great opportunity for the HR Generalist position, who will be in charge of providing professional quality SME advice & execution on ER &/or LR matters, managing multiple ER cases from initiation to resolution, coaching managers and where necessary managing trade union and work councils relationships.
You will need experience with HR programs and plans so you can provide assistance and support to employees across our range of processes.
- Handle escalated queries from tier 1 and 2
- Execution of annual CoE cycles as required e.g. merit/bonus; talent (career conversations, 9 box talent calibration, goal setting & goal achievement, employee surveys)
- Liaison with people managers to change data in system following comp data audits
- Execution of orientation/onboarding activities per Talent CoE strategy.
- Advising people managers on related processes around promotions, salary administration, out of cycle merit increases
- People manager training in processes and/or soft skills either directly, or via train the trainer sessions; translation and/or localization of communication materials and their distribution
- Provision of in-country change management to local leadership
- Support and advice to people managers on onboarding
- Support and advice to people managers on end of probation reviews (where legally required)
- M&A execution
- Align and manage regional and local recognition strategies to global recognition programs
- Coach tier 1 3rd party vendor teams on enhancing customer experience across all processes
- End- to- end recruitment for managers & below where no recruitment specialists
- Provides reports at the request of HRBPs and senior business leaders, including analysis and insight
- Covers ER inquiry, disciplinary action, progressive performance management, policy breach, investigations,
- On- going monitoring of workplace environment for pro-active identification of potential concerns or issues
- Employee and ethics line investigations
- Ongoing support and feedback with people managers on employee relations issues. Coaching of people managers
- Ongoing management of relationships with trade unions and works councils (legal representative bodies), communicating and informing
- Liaison with internal legal or external legal advisors on ER/LR issues ER and LR reporting, analysis and insight
- Execution of local diversity and inclusion activities, advice & support from an ER/LR perspective to organization change programs (e.g. organization changes), acquisitions and terminations
- Ongoing support and consultation with people managers on day to day employee issues e.g. disciplinary advice
- Issuance of termination documents.
What you will bring to the role:
- TUPE recent experience is a must-have.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years progressive experience in HR required with demonstrated required functional knowledge & expertise
- 2+ years working in a regional shared services organization a plus
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated experience of, and focus on, proactively managing customer relationships
- Must possess demonstrated understanding of continuous performance measurement
- A track record of identifying opportunities for continuous process improvement - keeping it simple
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and build strong partnerships with key stakeholders in a complex, multi-supplier and matrixed environment
- Curious; proactively ask questions about wider context in order to understand where to provide most business value; taking our customers to where they ought to be, not where they want to be
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure, fast-paced situations that require sound decision making
- Comfortable with changes, the skill to easily shift priorities to meet business needs
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills, able to carry out root cause analysis.
- Organizational structures
- Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation.
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self.
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries.
- Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences.
- Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing.
- The possibility of working from home.