Bilingual Implementation Manager (German and English)
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
The Services Group provides dedicated and continuous remote yet hands-on solutions for the Dayforce implementation. Our team helps clients achieve a positive go-live experience by monitoring the project and aligning it with everyone's primary goal – using Dayforce effectively and near-effortlessly from day one. Comprised of consultants working independently on client projects around the world, our Services group is connected by a sense of camaraderie, we are grounded in a sense of belonging and an amazing remote-work culture.
As a result of our powerful 10X trajectory and strategic organizational restructuring, we are adding a Consulting Manager to guide a team of consulting professionals, provide thought leadership, and act as an advocate. You will spearhead resourcing optimization and the processes we need to efficiently staff our projects, grow our people, and run the business.
Location: For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Germany or the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland and Ireland.
Who You Are
You are someone with true people leadership and guidance skills. You want to apply your expertise to optimize resourcing, career development and introduce best practices.
- Leadership. You will be a critical part of our 10x mission. You will play a key role in our trajectory to be the leading cloud-based Human Capital Management product globally. You will spearhead a number of impactful initiatives that analyse, track and measure how we are creating and implementing learning plans; how we are driving the resource management process into other parts of the business; and how we are introducing the best practices to deliver products, deliver into particular industries; and stand up against other competitors.
- Teamwork. Everyone treats each other like family. Our inclusive, supportive workplace culture fosters an environment of continuous learning and collaboration. You will focus on the care and redevelopment of employees, optimizing careers, and ensuring we have the best processes for learning, development, resourcing and utilization in place.
- Growth. Ceridian is a place you can grow your career, learn new skills, and commit to. We are a company with a focus on promoting from within. As we continue to grow, we add more roles across the organization.
- Agility. No two days are the same here. With continuous innovation and dozens of new projects, you will be challenged to be creative in maximizing and managing utilization and responsive to the needs of the service team resources. You will be able to blend in-office and remote working.
- Transparency. A drive for openness and diligence guides us. You will make an impact ensuring all of the pieces are in place, empowering our project teams to carry through on our commitment to clients and playing a critical role in our success and theirs.
Skills And Experience We Value
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, Computer Science, or a related field
- You have 5+ years in consulting and experience managing people and resources, building an environment where individuals can grow, learn, and thrive.
- Bilingual German and English
- Bring a unique set of experiences, perspectives, and insights to the role that will guide your work and you want to make an impact on the present and future of a company.
- You will need to understand the resources needed for people to build their careers at an organization over the short and long term.
- Have a natural curiosity and the drive to solve challenges.
- Be able to gain trust, influence decisions, inspire teams, and work with stakeholders at any level. You use different tools to make connections and nurture open communication.
- Workforce planning
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events