Interpreters and Translators Required In London
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
We offer competitive hourly rates and the following roles are presently on offer
Millennium Translations LTD have been providing interpreting and translation services to the public and private sector since 1999. Our clients include the NHS, Councils, Solicitors and many more. Due to growing demands we require more Freelance Linguists in London and surrounding areas. If you have experience in interpreting and translating then this is the perfect opportunity for you to grow your career and expand your skills base.
- F2F Interpreter
- Telephone Interpreter
- Video Interpreter
Role Requirements - You must have one of the following qualifications listed below:
- Community Interpreting Level 3 or Above
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI)
- Diploma in Police Interpreting (DPI)
- Diploma In Translation (DipTrans)
- Certificate in Bilingual Skills (CBS)
- Any other Interpreting or Translating Degrees
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and have an Enhanced DBS.
The role we require is providing interpreting and/or translations services, this may be a face to face assignments or may require for you to work remotely which will include telephone or video interpreting as well as translations.
- Advanced language knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Rates
- Ongoing support and training
- Dedicated help from our Linguist Team
- Part of a growing and top-rated agency