German Speaker - Junior Project Manager
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Are you looking for a start on your Project Management career? Are you looking to gain experience on a variety of projects?
We are looking for someone who is well organised, personable, customer centric and action focused. Someone that can work with others to deliver the agreed customer solution within the agreed timeline.
The role involves supporting the execution of transformation and change projects for our clients, who are predominantly within the Automotive sector.
This may include:
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the projects that are assigned to you.
- Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies and acting accordingly
- Utilising appropriate and repeatable technology solutions to support high quality, efficient outcomes.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent communication with the confidence and ability to speak to key stakeholders, customers and internal to Epicor.
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills, customer obsessed and enjoy networking
- Curious by nature, will not just ask how but why with the courage to challenge
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Commitment to say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to use project management software