German speaking Social Media Manager
- Healthcare (Medical)
Join us as German speaking Social Media Manager (f/m/d) Part time!
Your mission in a nutshell: you are passionate about Social Media and will be helping us to shape our communication on different SM platforms. You will be working in the marketing department and collaborating closely with other departments like content, customer success, sales and others. You will be responsible for our social media presence in German & English languages on all platforms that we are present.
The team: our marketing team is a bunch of different characters coming from Brazil, France and Germany, who are aiming to enable people to live a healthier lifestyle. We enjoy collaborating with each other and other Humanoos, being creative and helping our company grow. If you want to use your writing talent for a good purpose - we are keen to meet you
- Help to build and execute the Social media Strategy for DACH region
- Engage our social media channels and external groups by building social media content
- Track relevant qualitative and quantitative KPIs and create monthly reports to share with the marketing team
- Work alongside the Designers so you both produce visually appealing assets that can be leveraged on social media
- Monitor social media trends (DACH region) about what other brands do on social media and how
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You are fluent in German and have excellent English language skills
- Social media is your passion and you love to spent time on it
- You have an eye and interest for Design and all things to be aesthetic and beautiful
- You have a background in Marketing and/or Design
- If you know how to work with Adobe tools and Wordpress it is a PLUS
- If you have your portfolio of completed projects or social media handle (@), please share them with us
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Advanced language knowledge
- We win together, and we lose together: we have an international team of people from more than 25 different nationalities. We share one thing in common: we value regular peer-to-peer and management feedback. We believe in growth through dialogue and by asking the right questions: Management is happy to listen to you on open Monday all-hands or by a coffee chat.
- We balance speed and quality: we believe in agile and autonomous work, where priorities matter. We like to try new ideas and value A/B testing when developing our product and daily work.
- We believe in INTEGRITY: everyone is entitled to a healthy and balanced life, and we support it through additional health insurance, substitution for lunches, mobility, internet, and a discount for Urban Sports to support your regular physical activities.
- We enjoy flexibility at work and recognize the importance of team bonding: for this, we have chosen the hybrid work approach. Do you prefer to work from the beach? No problem! With our remote working policy, you can do it too.
- We are ONE TEAM: Every newbie starts with a detailed onboarding. In your first days, you meet stakeholders and learn about our history, processes, product, strategy, and vision. We value collaboration and flat hierarchies: our management is always approachable for feedback and new ideas.
- We are committed, driven, and inspired: we value people who take ownership of their ideas and implement them. With us, you can see the real impact of your work! We are committed to growing: each quarter, we conduct an anonymous survey to see where we can improve as a company.
Few more reasons to join us:
- During our Monday All Hands, you can digitally ask our management team any question in a totally anonymous form.
- We like to get together: we offer regular team and company-wide breakfasts. Who does not like a crispy croissant in the morning?
- Table tennis after-work tournaments and beers! Do you fancy playing or just stopping by to mingle? We have both opportunities!
- We like to keep our game up: You can compete with colleagues by creating steps or health challenges on our App.