Customer Success Onboarding Specialist with English & Portuguese
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
We are looking for a Specialist to join our Scaled Advisory Solutions Customer Success team in onboarding, setting up, and driving our client´s platform, an employment-focused social media platform, product usage with customers. It’s an exciting role as you will work with customers through their onboarding journey and act as a consultant to share best practices for embedding into their talent acquisition strategy. Primarily, you will focus on the setup and onboarding of customers onto the tool, tracking client engagement with the product, encouraging product setup and guidance through that process, and troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Provide quality assurance, by checking all client product integrations are completed.
- Help triage troubleshooting tickets and track progress for pilot program setups.
- Deliver customer value by ensuring our customers are successful with platform hiring in terms of adoption, usage, and engagement.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the biggest employment-focused social media platform products to effectively guide customers on best practices.
- Track client onboarding milestones and achieve goals related to customer license activation and user engagement on the platform.
- Track and record customer activity in a timely manner in systems of record (e.g., CRM system).
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree
- 1 Year of experience in BPO/client support functions, Customer Success, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition or Agency Recruitment, Product Adoption, Change Management, Account Management, Customer Training, Business Transformation, and Project Management.
- Fluency in English & in the specific language to support the Portuguese Market
- Understanding basic sales concepts in the corporate sector.
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to work on queues/cases/tickets out of CRM platforms.
- Microsoft Office
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- World-class workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- A positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy-to-locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company, winner of hundreds of industry awards