Translation Project Coordinator
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Project Manager to ensure the participation of cross-functional stakeholders in furthering project goals. With organization and prioritization skills, this candidate will organize the necessary pieces to ensure project success.
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors, and other departments
- Directs team’s deliveries to timelines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news
- Maintaining healthy relationships with the clients through healthy communication
- No prior experience is required
- Profound English skills are needed + Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree (translation, or with equivalent experience) is a preferable
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Second Language is a plus ;)
- Candidates must be a resident of the 6th of October city or a nearby location
- Microsoft Office
- Attractive Salary
- Bonus and annual increases
- Medical Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Supportive team & mentorship