Customer Service Sales Representative - German & French/Spanish
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
At Dialight, we’re passionate about innovation that supports sustainability – producing superior quality and environmentally friendly products that our customers trust to keep their facilities safe, efficient, and profitable. We do it with respect, honesty, authenticity, and a commitment to upholding the highest ethical standards.
Our people really make the difference, people like you, who want to be part of something big; something purpose-driven and satisfying. At Dialight, your work and your ideas are valued and rewarded. It’s a high-energy, collaborative environment, where you feel empowered to grow in your career, to learn every day and to make meaningful contributions to our team, our customers, our community, and our planet.
We’re currently looking for an EMEA Customer Service Sales Representative with fluency in English, German, French or/and Spanish to work alongside the EMEA Sales Manager to provide internal liaison and support function for customers and Dialight external sales team. Hybrid working is available.
• Receive, prioritise, manage, and respond to all external sales related enquiries
• Manage warranty cases from cradle to grave, ensuring premium customer experience levels are met
• Raise and manage customer orders, order acknowledgements and order amendments
• Progress sales orders internally, manage and update customers and Dialight external sales managers accordingly
• Build an effective working relationship with customers and Dialight external sales managers as well as the several departments based in Mexico and Malaysia.
• Develop a sound working knowledge of the Dialight product range, markets and customer base
• Manage specific allocated customer accounts
• Good standard of secondary education as a minimum, degree qualified preferred
• Previous internal, external sales or telesales experience
• Fully computer literate to be able to operate and interrogate the MS Office suite of programmes, ERP systems and web-based CRM package (Salesforce)
• Fluent in English, German & French or/and Spanish
• Commercially aware
• Able to build and maintain relationships with customers at all levels
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
• Hybrid working
• Competitive salary from £28K-£32K
• 25 paid holiday days
• Company pension contribution
• Quarterly team building activities
• 1 paid volunteering day to give back to your community
• Health insurance option