- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
The hired person wwill be responsible for planning and executing the translation projects by performing the following tasks:
- Comprehensive management of translation projects, from the client's request until the final delivery of the project.
- Update of translation memories.
- Creation and update of terminology glossaries.
- Project evaluation and budget preparation.
- Selection of the most appropriate resources for each project.
- Coordination of the team of translators, reviewers, layout designers, etc. and control of deadlines.
- Contact with the client, via email or telephone, ensuring that the projects meet the required quality standards.
- At least 1 year experience on similar positions
- Bilingual or very high level of both spoken and written English
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting, Localization or similar
- Kwnoledge on CAT Tools and Micrsoft Office
- Valuable experience on Intellectual Property projects
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Client management
- Cross-cultural sales background