- Transport, Logistics, Procurement, Import/Export Jobs
Europa Worldwide Group are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity as a Account Manager to join our fantastic sales Department.
Europa Worldwide Group is an ambitious independent logistics operator with five divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers. It provides market leading products and services to leading international and UK businesses who have chosen Europa because of its commitment to providing best in class services.
If you’re looking for a career in sales, are customer service focussed with a pro-active attitude and have that natural 'sales spark’, then we can offer you a role that has excellent financial rewards and natural career progression.
In this role, you will:
- Achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and new prospect engagement targets
- Business development including; sourcing sales leads and engaging with decision makers via telesales or platforms such as LinkedIn
- Maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable for
- Management of the accounts in your business base and visiting potential customers
- Preparing quotations
- Generate proposals tailored specifically to a client’s needs & present this to them in person or via video calls
- Converting prospective clients to live, trading clients
- Precise internal communication with all operational departments
Our Ideal Person:
- Be motivated by success and want to develop at an accelerated pace
- Have a strong and confident personality
- Have a passion for sales and be driven by the opportunity to make money
- Have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure within a targeted environment
- Have fantastic communication skills, written, verbal and with an impressive telephone manner
- Have a proactive willing to learn and quickly develop a deep understanding of our business
- Must be able to speak English and Dutch
- Must have a vaild clean driving license
- Sales pipelining
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive salary package and uncapped bonus.
- Company car, laptop and mobile.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 20 days annual leave + 3 days conventional leave + 6 days catch-up rest + 11 bank holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Meal Vouchers
- Hospitalisation and dental insurance