UK Content Specialist
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We seek a UK content specialist for a 6-month contract, with potential to extend to a longer-term role.
This person will report to our Communications Manager, UKI, and will be responsible for writing and creating marketing content that is engaging, informative and inspirational. They will also support the coordination and execution of local content and brand marketing campaigns/projects, helping us build a mission-driven brand in the UK that riders and cities love.
If you’re a creative writer who is super organised, quick thinking and full of new ideas, if you’re the friend that everyone asks about what’s happening in culture, we want to speak to you!
Note: This is a hybrid-role with time split between Lime’s London HQ in central London and remote working. The applicant must be London-based.
- Own and develop the UK Brand Tone of Voice guidelines
- Write and create local marketing content, ensuring local language and cultural nuance as well as applying our brand tone, style, structure and voice to all copy and content
- Support planning and execution of London marketing, influencer and PR campaigns; acting as daily point of contact for coordination
- Manage and maximise existing partnerships network, and identify opportunities for collaboration with new and like minded local brands and organisations
- Adapt and localise any brand focussed rider communications (emails, IAM, push)
- Adapt and localise paid media, including paid social, for various initiatives
- Attend local events and photoshoots, capture and create content, such as Instagram reels, TikToks, for global social channels
- Proactively identify social media trends in the UK to consider bringing to our global social channels
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting and content development, ideally with DTC or lifestyle brands either in-house or agency side. These can be internships or similar
- Experience in media buying and marketing project management is beneficial, but not essential
- Master of multiple writing styles - ability to adapt writing style depending on audience and channel with ease
- Highly organised with a demonstrated ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Collaborative, creative and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to work autonomously, with a get-it-done attitude
- High-energy, confident, driven and able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for photo curation, design and sourcing relevant and engaging content
- Comfortable creating TikTok videos behind and in front of the camera
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Photoshop & Premiere is desirable
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Attention to detail