Social Media Manager
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
We’re looking for a keen Social Media Manager to join our in-house content studio, working exclusively with a global travel brand.
A born multitasker you’ll tackle every challenge with a can-do attitude and use your experience and negotiation skills to liaise and build trust with colleagues, clients and our transcreation partner. You’ll use and build your knowledge of Social Media Management to create engaging and inspirational content, ensuring that the work can be transcreated across multiple European markets. You’ll also have strong attention to detail and be confident managing various international stakeholders.
You’ll get to know the travel scene inside out, watch competitors and report on the latest trends. You love pitching ideas, have a strategic outlook and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This can be a full-time or part-time (4 days/week) role.
- Be the go-to-person for all things social media
- An eye for design to ensure our posts have the right visual impact
- Copywriting of Social Media posts
- Plan and manage social organic content plan
- Scheduling all social posts
- Working with a PM to manage the Transcreation Agency and deliverables
- Liaise with local marketing teams and support them in any social media marketing initiatives and ensuring they are up to date on the social media plans
- Own social strategy – identify opportunities, define approach and conduct testing to increase engagement
- Deliver organic reporting
- Be the social expert; keeping on top of trends, spotting new opportunities and making suggestions for innovative content ideas
- At least four years of experience in a Social Media role client or agency side
- Copywriting Skills
- Experienced eye for creative assets
- Multi-platform experience: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Understanding of the European Media Landscape and experience working in pan European campaigns
- Knowledge of processes and improve when necessary
- Conducting regular competitor’s analysis
- Planning, writing and presenting reports to senior stakeholder
- Occasional travel within Europe
- Social media platforms
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Flexible working (work from home, the office, or a bit of both)
- Work for a certified B Corp organisation
- Dedicated training and development budget
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Day off for your birthday
- Volunteering scheme
- Salary-sacrifice dental plan
- Life assurance at 4 times salary
- Full pension
- Loan scheme (if you need some financial help)
- 23 days annual holiday (excluding Christmas and Bank Holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses