- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Kape Technologies is hiring a talented and experienced Content Lead (Blog & Link Building) to join our team and be a leader in content marketing creation across core brands. Reporting directly to the Head of Content, you will be at the forefront of creating impactful articles for our blogs – with a key focus on link-building – and including SEO and sales content that reaches millions of customers around the globe.
Why choose Kape Technologies?
We help people around the world protect their digital privacy and stay safe online. The VPNs in our Privacy Division, including CyberGhost and Private Internet Access, are market leaders, always setting new standards in the industry.
Fueled by enthusiasm and determination, we are proud to make the digital world a bit safer every single day. If you are a highly motivated and passionate team player, come join our marketing team!
- Familiarize yourself with each brand’s individual identity to produce content that supports overall objectives.
- Research, develop, and oversee the creation of blog content that helps position and drive traffic and sales for our VPN brands in English-speaking markets.
- Cooperate with the localization team to ensure content quality flows to all non-English translated landing pages.
- Deliver world-class content in collaboration with cross-functional teams, including SEO, CRO, Product Management, Development, and Design.
- Oversee a team of freelance writers, editors, and content uploaders, managing daily activities and providing editorial, creative, and technical support.
- Assist in the creation of the overall content strategy that maintains the goals of the business.
- Maintain the content calendar and align it with individual stakeholders and objectives.
- Stay current with industry best practices and regularly review competitor websites to compare activities.
3 best things about this role:
- Opportunity to help shape the messaging to new and potential users across globally-recognized brands
- Be part of a highly creative and supportive content team located across multiple offices
- Significant opportunities to grow and learn within the business
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of content management experience
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Complete fluency in English (spoken and written). You’ll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from diverse backgrounds.
- A passion for leading the creation of impactful content that gets links, eyeballs, and sales.
- Ability to collaborate with various teams to create and maintain engaging content.
- Capacity for creation of fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics and experience using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other tools.
- Comfortable working independently, with good organizational and time-management skills
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Team management