- Art and Music Jobs
We are seeking a highly experienced and creative editor who will also assume full responsibility for maintaining and running our post production operations: managing a small team of editors and AE’s across a variety of project and keeping editing suites and servers operating smoothly.
During some periods, the position might lean toward almost full-time editing. At other times, the role may be more managerial. Creativity, responsibility, adaptability all required.
This is an interesting position in a small and unique company that will be expanding within the next couple of years. It is the opportunity for the right person to help create and shape a dynamic, successful work environment both for themself and for others. We are looking for a highly creative individual - who is also looking to become a successful manager.
The full-time position based in Borough Market, Central London. Salary is based on experience and is competitive.
• 5 years ’+ experience in offline editing, creating high-level trailers, promos and documentaries. NOTE: Many of our the pieces we produce are extremely ‘edit intensive’ - high-energy, dynamic fast cuts synced perfectly with dialogue and music. We will need to see this demonstrated high level of work from candidates.
• A strong and proven editorial sense, creative story-telling capabilities, and the skills and passion to bring our ideas to life!
• Proficient using both Avid Media Composer and Adobe Creative Cloud Software.
• 2 years ’+ experience in online editing, sound-mixing, and grading.
• Must have experience in Da Vinci Resolve with a flair for colour grading.
• Ability to maintain and optimise post-production systems and equipment.
• Previous experience in media and server management.
• Knowledge and experience in backup/archive LTO workflows.
• An articulate communicator. Eager to maintain and build relationships with colleagues, clients, freelancers, and third-party post houses.
• Pre-emptive and reactive to rapidly changing circumstances.
• Experienced in leading a team and motivated to help develop their skills.
• A tech-savvy problem-solver who can troubleshoot media and IT systems.
• Demonstrates a keenness to keep up to date with the latest technology and workflow innovations, and is able to implement where necessary.
• Strong organisational skills, and experience in scheduling resources and staff.
• A hard-working and reliable team player who brings a positive attitude to work every day.
- Creative direction