- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
As a HR Generalist you will handle various HR processes for 240+ employees (FTE + temporary) in our Distribution Center and office in Fradley Park. You will also handle company car fleet and related invoicing as well as support selected Payroll processes.
- Provide HR administration in relation to the employee lifecycle - Starters, Leavers and Changes, including Employee letters, Payroll Forms and follow up on employee benefits paperwork
- Maintain the employee personnel files
- Monitoring staff absence, ensuring all dates and information are correct for payroll purposes
- Conducting, updating and maintaining Right to Work and Visa/Sponsorship records, identifying and following up where renewals are needed.
- Delivering the HR Corporate induction
- Creating and distributing the company newsletter in partnership with business stakeholders to provide all UK employees with business news and updates
- Provide HR representation and support at meetings, such as disciplinary, grievance and absence review meetings
- Dealing with Maternity and Paternity applications, ensuring communication with Maternity ladies before and during leave.
- Support the HR Manager with year-end tasks such as Year-End Process Review, Data Validation, Merit Review and Bonus processes
- Handling company car fleet, including annual administrative checks such as Driving License checks
- Supporting employees to access ADP platform for their electronic payslips, P60s and P11Ds
- Raising PO numbers and liaising with companies to raise invoices and pass for payment and approving invoices through dedicated systems and portals.
- Supporting payroll with ensuring the correct correspondence is sent to employees regarding pay discrepancies, overpayments, sick pay/deductions and SSP
- Maintaining the Time and Attendance system, including setting up all new employees, reviewing errors, making amendments and supporting employees with accessing their records.
- Notifying Benefits Providers with details for all new starters, leavers and changes with the correct paperwork.
- GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent qualifications
- Basic understanding of HR and/or Payroll
- Good command of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly with employees of various levels and with those who don’t speak English as their primary language
- Formal HR or Payroll Qualification would be an asset
- Understanding of company car administration would be beneficial, but not essential
- Hiring and firing
- Workforce planning
- 4Ts Values: Truth, Transparency, Teamwork, Trust
- LinkedIn Learning with 17,000 courses to choose from
- Corporate Citizenship Philosophies – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices
- Discount for some of our products of brands Parker, DYMO, Sharpie, Yankee Candle and others
- Global Service Anniversary Program – recognition of milestone service anniversaries and birthdays
- [email protected] – paid time-off for charity activities dedicated for local communities right where you live/work
- Global company with development opportunities, both locally and internationally