Freelance Translator (all language combinations)
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
We not only need excellent linguists, translators, and reviewers, but people with a sense of content, cultural differences, society, and media. As a Freelance Translator, you will work closely with our Project Managers and Quality Managers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Native speaker of a target language.
- Excellent understanding of English.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A linguistic degree or any degree and relevant experience in translating.
- Working with one of the CAT tools(usingWordbeeis an asset)or willing to learn.
- Following projects' and clients' guidelines.
You will be responsible for translating the original idea from the source language to your native language, as well as using your expertise to revise and improve translations for our clients.
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Technical training.
- Personal and professional development.
- Competitive rates.
- Regular pay.
- Work from home or from anywhere in the world (remote position).