Chartered Occupational Psychologist (Senior Business Psychologist)
- Healthcare (Medical)
Equal Opportunities and Adjustments
We welcome all types of differences at Lexxic. The more diverse our team is, the more insightful, imaginative, and inspirational our culture will be. It's important to us that our recruitment process helps you feel like you can truly be your authentic self. We have a wide range of adjustments that we can offer at any stage of this process, so please do get in touch with us and tell us your story - we would be delighted to help.
Join a team that cares about creating a world where all minds belong ♾️💚
Lexxic is a leader in empowering neurodiversity in the workplace. As a specialist psychological consultancy, we believe all minds belong, so it’s our mission to inspire a working world that supports and values the talents of neurodivergent minds, empowering individuals to be their best selves at work.
Established in 2007 by Chartered Occupational Psychologist Nicola James, after managing the challenges of her own dyslexia while working in the corporate sector, Lexxic is now celebrating fifteen successful years, having grown to a team of over 85 people, working throughout the UK and Ireland with Occupational Health Providers, FTSE 100 companies, government organizations, the higher education sector, and members of the public.
Work in a role that helps to positively impact thousands of lives
Neurodiversity is at the heart of what we do. In 2022 we made a positive impact on over 3,000 lives. We believe that all minds belong, so it is our mission to inspire a working world that supports and values the talents of neurodivergent minds. You will be a key part of driving this change.
Join a team that truly cares
Join a team that loves what they do! You will work with a team that supports you and we will equip you with the tools you need to flourish within your day-to-day role. We need thinkers, doers, dreamers, innovators, and leaders. Passionate people who understand and who care!
Be a leader in the field
We are a leading consultancy in the field of neurodiversity with a 15-year track record. You can expect your team to expand quickly and innovate new products and services for our clients.
Enjoy an inclusive workplace for all
We welcome all types of backgrounds and neuro-differences at Lexxic. The more diverse our team, the more insightful, imaginative, and inspirational our culture will be. Let’s make a difference together!
Chartered Occupational Psychologist at Lexxic
As a Chartered Occupational Psychologist (or Senior Business Psychologist as this job is known internally) you'll provide support to a team of Assistant Psychologists and Business Psychologists, helping them to effectively manage their individual caseload. You will support them to arrive at the right conclusions in their assessments, and recommend appropriate workplace support and any onward referral routes.
You’ll be driven by passion and results, with a desire to continually develop the team and yourself, and will share knowledge across a multidisciplinary team responsible for delivering workplace needs and other assessments for a range of corporate clients.
- Registered Occupational Psychologist status with the Health & Care Professions Council and Chartered Psychologist status with the British Psychological Society (BPS) Division of Occupational Psychology
- (If you are not already registered on the BPS Register of Applied Practice Psychology Supervisors (RAPPS), you should be willing to work towards RAPPS eligibility within a reasonable timescale)
- Occupational Testing: Test User Occupational Ability Qualification or earlier version equivalent (e.g., Level A Occupational Ability Testing Qualification)
- Experience in using psychological approaches to design and deliver one-to-one interventions for employees with complex needs so they can better understand their profile of strengths and areas for development and perform well in the job
- Some experience working with neurodiverse groups in a 1:1 assessment or group support setting (e.g., people diagnosed/suspected of having dyslexia or ADHD)
Nice to Have:
- Experience in designing and/or delivering workplace needs and screening assessments for employees who have/are showing signs of neurodiverse conditions, such as ADHD and Developmental Co-ordination Disorder
- An understanding or experience of how to apply an evidence-based practice model when appraising scientific and non-scientific literature and when designing an evaluation framework.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring all service delivery agreements (SLA’s) are maintained and achieved by direct reports and taking appropriate action through continuous improvement when required
- Working with a team of psychologists to ensure delivery of a high quality service is maintained throughout the client journey
- Delivering coaching and development opportunities to the team
- Ensuring direct reports are aware of and adhering to the principles and behavioral standards that guide the practice of psychologists in the field of assessment
- Supervising trainee practitioner psychologists through the BPS Stage II Qualification in Occupational Psychology (QOP)
- Leading and contributing to bespoke projects and other activities as required, for example, to develop service evaluation processes and client assessment services
- Learning and development
- Corporate culture
Location: Remote - Work Anywhere in the UK
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.30pm
Start Date: ASAPBenefits Options Include
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday Trading (Buy up to an additional week of a holiday)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Health Screening
- Dental Plan
- Gym Subsidy
- High Street Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme