Native English Translators (m/f)
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
In order to cope with our ever-growing business, we are currently looking to hire NATIVE ENGLISH TRANSLATORS (both junior and senior) with an excellent command of French, German and preferably Dutch.
Location: Berlin or Luxembourg.
Type of contract: full time
- you have a master’s degree in translation, journalism or similar education;
- you have outstanding writing skills;
- you are passionate and eager to learn;
- you are meticulous and organised;
- you are dynamic and flexible;
- experience in finance will be considered an asset.
- translation of financial texts from French, German and (occasionally) Dutch into English;
- revision and quality assurance of translations done by colleagues and freelance linguists;
- creation, review and maintenance of translation memories;
- creation and maintenance of specific glossaries and style guides;
- close cooperation with Project Managers in the organisation of day-to-day work;
- all other translation-related tasks that may become relevant from time to time, including research and self-directed training.
- Advanced language knowledge
- a pleasant working environment in a young and dynamic team ;
- a high level of flexibility;
- the opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in our areas of specialization.