General Manager LSP Experience Required - Nordics Region
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
My client is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies looking for a General Manager to lead their Nordics region. The General Manager owns the P&L of his/her region and is responsible for revenue and margin contribution.
You can be located in any Nordic country - Finland, Denmark, Sweden or Norway - with an expectation of travel to the regional HQ in Helsinki on a regular basis. There is a strong company culture around nurturing and growing employees in order to provide the best services possible to clients, so you can expect a creative environment with a culture of hiring and promoting from within.
- 10 to 15 years of experience, with extensive experience in the Translation industry
- A Sales Management background in international environments, with B2B services experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluent in English is a must and Finnish is desired
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian is a plus
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.
Major responsibilities include:
- Revenue, margin, cost of sales & cost of delivery, leading to contribution within the agreed annual budget plan.
- Define and execute a customer-centric Commercial strategy for your scope, continuously refine strategy with a growth mindset on existing business and new customer acquisition.
- Develop relationships with key customers and establish local strategic partnerships. Drive margin optimization projects in the organization.
- Define and execute a people-centric employee strategy, in collaboration with global HR. Ensure that the division is optimally structured and staffed for daily operations as well as to succeed in upcoming opportunities.
- Build a cohesive leadership team for your scope with Head of Sales and Head of Production.
- Establish close links with other general managers, as well as with the Executive Committee in order to share best practices, market knowledge and accelerate the growth of the entity.
- Advanced language knowledge