Business Development Associate
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
English Business is a consultancy of communication experts, translators, interpreters, and trainers. We are the European headquarters of The Language Group of companies with offices in Hamburg, Germany. For over a quarter century we have empowered clients to connect with confidence to their global audiences in any language, written or spoken. Our portfolio of services includes translation, interpretation, and language skills training. The mission of EnglishBusiness and The Language Group is to expand our clients’ global reach by helping them communicate in a convincing, authentic, single voice across their entire organisation.
Please visit www.englishbusiness.de, follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook, or
subscribe to our blog for more.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE (M/F/D)
Our Hamburg-based team is looking for a determined and motivated business development professional for full or part-time work as an employee or independent contractor at our offices located at Factory Hammerbrooklyn.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THIS JOB
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
• 3+ years of experience in consultative sales, preferably in the legal and financial sectors. Self-motivated, with proven success in prospecting and lead generation.
• Experience using a CRM tool, preferably HubSpot.
• Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
• Knowledge of, or prior experience with, the language services industry is a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR JOB
• A company that has been around for 25 years in a buzzing, cosmopolitan city.
• A team that values success, fun, honesty, and creativity in the workplace.
• Opportunities for professional development, including participation in seminars and internal workshops.
• An international, bilingual working environment.
• An open, transparent, trusting office culture that values the contribution of every individual.
Please send your application, with a letter of motivation in English to [email protected].
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! The English Business Team! Visit us on LinkedIn or Facebook
YOUR MAIN TASKS
• Developing and securing new business opportunities for translation and localization in the legal and financial sectors.
• Managing and growing the existing client base for additional business across all service lines, including spoken interpretation.
• Maintaining an active sales pipeline, and keeping accurate, current records in the CRM database.
• Contributing to the marketing and sales strategy to grow business in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
• Organizing and participating in networking events and conferences to generate company awareness and leads.
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
- Team management
- Advanced language knowledge