Product Marketing Specialist
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
The purpose of this job is to drive and support memoQ’s growth in the freelance translator segment, while also supporting the freelance translator community to become memoQ power users and evangelists.
If you would like to join a winning marketing team, where your ideas are always heard, where learning is important and encouraged, where we support advancement as part of a very interesting industry each and every day, we would love to hear from you!
This position is waiting for you if you have a proven track record of successful work in product marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment. Being familiar with CAT tools, TMSs, and the translation (technology) industry is a big advantage!
- If you love learning and would like to work with some of the best minds in the industry, memoQ, a global market leader in translation technology and one of the top 500 fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, can be a great choice for your continued professional growth.
- If you appreciate a positive work environment, you'll love working as part of memoQ’s highly motivated, talented, international team, with enthusiastic and helpful co-workers.
- If you prefer freedom and flexibility, you’ll enjoy the autonomy you’ll be trusted with at memoQ to make your own decisions, optionally working from home and also enjoying flexible working hours.
What we think will help you succeed in this role
We believe you can be extremely successful in this role if you recognize yourself in the description below. Don’t worry if you don’t meet all the criteria—we value people who are ready to learn, and actively help all our colleagues to improve.
- College or university degree in economics/marketing
- Dedication to the team and the company
- Deep knowledge of memoQ’s product offering and features
- A curious and open-minded personality
- Deep understanding of sales and marketing processes
- Min. 3 years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience with the localization industry and/or localization technologies is a plus
- Proficient in written and spoken English
If you think you possess the necessary skills and experience, please apply in English and your expected salary range.
What you’ll do in this role at memoQ
As an important member of memoQ’s Marketing Team, you will be
- focusing mainly on the freelance translator segment and our product ‘memoQ translator pro’ in particular but you will also be working on other segments and products in collaboration with the Product Marketing Lead and other colleagues,
- driving and establishing sustainable revenue growth by planning, coordinating, and executing marketing activities, campaigns, and projects based on validated segment information,
- collaborating with several teams aiming to improve the buyers' and customer's journey for the segment,
- collaborating with several teams aiming to gain market/segment/user insights and utilize them,
- developing marketing materials for the entire funnel, including copywriting duties,
- working with external partners to increase memoQ’s brand awareness,
- working closely with the Product Marketing Lead, the product team, and the Sales Representative for the Freelance Translator Segment.
- Customer success
- Client management
- Cross-cultural sales background
- A top-notch marketing team
- Dynamic, motivating international environment
- Supportive company culture
- Possibility to work remotely
- Training and travel opportunities