- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Well-being allowance to support your active lifestyle.
- Private health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy.
- Personal development plan to help you reach your goals and ambitions.
- Employee assistance program to help and guide you in challenging moments.
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
- Team activities and events to have some well-deserved break and a bit of fun!
- If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package, which includes 3-week accommodation and flight.
Front Desk Officer
- Administrative office management jobs
LeoVegas’ scale-up culture sets a tone of courage and capacity to act. Employees are encouraged to not only say what they think but also to do the job that is needed - “to make it happen”.
LeoVegas does not believe in hierarchical structures, but instead that every individual employee plays an important role in the company. We trust that you thrive in these environments.
Due to our continued growth, we’re now looking for a Front Desk Officer to join our high-performing team.
As our Front Desk Officer, you will be part of a passionate and skilled team with the aim to provide the greatest employee experience. The role is global and you’ll work with tasks impacting everyone at LeoVegas Group. If you have the right experience for the job and are working well in a fast-paced working environment with a lot of exciting initiatives and a real opportunity to make a difference, then this is your call to take a leap of faith and apply for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Your areas of knowledge and experience:
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- High attention to detail and the ability to get things done.
- Proactive, open-minded, highly responsible, and supportive
- Experience in creating and maintaining Google Sheets/Slides/ Microsoft Excel.
- Great verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Previous experience in tech companies or a fast-growing international company is an advantage but not a must.
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
We are highly committed to upholding a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this.
By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value for our shareholders by doing so.
At LeoVegas we have introduced a hybrid working environment that enables our employees to come together and collaborate in person, whilst offering ongoing flexibility to work from home. We all work from the office on Mondays and encourage a further day of office work with your team.
- Greet and welcome guests as they visit the office.
- Keep a record of visitors and meeting room schedules.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Performing general routine and administrative tasks.
- Handle any office queries.
- Scheduling and assistance with any internal and external meetings.
- Manage the office phone, take any messages, and pass them on to the respective person.
- Receive packages, deliveries, and letters.
- Log any company-registered post.
- Manage and keep track of office supplies and ensure it is always stocked.
- Manage orders such as groceries and office supplies and ensure that they are always stocked.
- Help with managing office expenses and costs in certain areas.
- Help with setting up onboarding packages.
- Be involved in the planning and execution of company events and activities.
- Participate in office-related projects.
- Microsoft Office
- Scheduling and business planning
- Managing office supplies
- Data entry
- Document management
- Business correpondence
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Business Process Understanding
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Benefits found in the job post
- Medical insurance