Social Media Manager
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
The Primary Purpose Of The Role:
Responsible for growing a brand's social media presence by developing a research-based strategy, producing good content, analyzing user data, facilitating client service, handling social media accounts, and managing campaigns.
The ability to think about clients' problems with regard to the brand’s purpose and objectives to be achieved through Digital Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, Mobile, etc., and device solutions through digital channels.
- 2+ years of experience managing Social Media for various brands.
- Previous experience working in an agency setting.
- Knowledge of basic design tools would be an added advantage (For e.g. Canva).
- Hands-on experience in various social media marketing tools.
- Excellent communication & people skills.
- Develop, implement, manage, and optimize social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Define the most important social media KPIs and success metrics. Present monthly performance reports to management and clients.
- Day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Proficient with social media analytics to derive insight-driven learnings to optimize campaign and communication
- Coordinate with account management and creative teams to ensure brand consistency
- Identify opportunities and/or challenges in a business where social media can provide a solution, identifying the unmet needs and goals of the clients.
- Strong focus on coming up with Innovative & Interactive Digital Media Campaigns & Ideas for the client. Focus on driving innovation and creativity for the client.
- Showcasing case studies internally within the Organization which might have / might not have been used by the client could help in pitching a similar concept to other clients.
- Collaborating with the Business Development team to develop and propose value-added, creative interactive strategies and presentations for pitches to convert clients
- Establishing processes/systems for projects. Includes team/resource planning, Client KPI Sheets, Feedback Processes, Invoice/ Estimation Tracking, Collection Management, etc.
- Identify opportunities within the teams to take up more business/ projects and work with BD to plug the gaps
- Liaise with social media platforms directly to stay updated on new products and features. Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Develop relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals
- Microsoft Office
- Social media platforms
- Customer relations
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Branding (Online Brand Identity)
- Content Creation and Management
- Strong work ethic
- Skilled Collaborator