- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
We’re looking for a Junior Copywriter, to join our tight-knit marketing team. This role will work closely with our Community Support Manager, writing for all areas of the business, from social posts to customer facing website copy. This role will be focused primarily on blog post writing but will also entail a variety of opportunities to develop both long and short copy skills. If that excites you, read on.
Everyday you’ll be a guardian of our tone of voice, and will be trusted to spot opportunities to tweak and update copy across our channels, to keep our tone fresh and on-brand. You’ll be required to take ownership of multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
The ideal candidate
- Will have experience writing for a teenage demographic, and an interest in keeping up to date with this market’s trends and interests.
- Will hold an excellent grasp of the English language, including exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Will have the ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy.
- You’ll have experience in creating consistent and distinctive copy styles for each communication, and the ability to revise or redevelop existing campaign copy.
- You’ll be able to take technical details and turn them into digestible content for an inexperienced audience.
- You’ll have the ability to generate content to optimise SEO, including URLs, keywords, meta-tags, internal link structure and external links.
- Will have proven research skills, ensuring all copy is accurate and reliable.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment.
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and a desire for perfection!
- Document management
- Customer relations
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Creation and Management
Level and salary
This will be a contract role, with the potential to develop into a permanent position.
Salary will be dependent on experience, but paying up to £25,000.
- Pension (for permanent employees).
- Private healthcare and free eye-tests (for permanent employees).
- Flexible working.
- High spec hardware.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.
- Regular team 'get togethers' - virtual and in-person!
- Scope to attend industry events.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.