Freelance Medical Market Research Translators
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
Are you a freelance translator with a passion for Medical Market research? Join us on an exciting journey and become a member of our growing global community of linguists. Selica International Ltd for Innovation and Evolution is a leading business in Linguistic support and Translation Services, with two international bases. The headquarter in London England UK for more than 24 years.
As we are further growing every year we are constantly looking for a Linguist in any pair Language Pair in the world as we are committed to serving our clients in over 300 languages as well as any rare language requested from us.
We pledge to provide extraordinary support with high-quality results, that keep our customers satisfied and retained with confidence. We know that our mission will be impossible without our carefully selected professional and highly trusted LINGUIST.
Qualified and interested candidates’ permanent positions may be considered as well. To be considered you need to meet the below criteria:
Specialized in One or more of the following language support:
- Simultaneous Translation
- ADVERSE EVENT CHECKING
- LINK CHECK
- Market Desk Research
- Quality Check
- SUBTITLE – SRT, SUB, SBV, ASS, VTT, STL formats
- Documents EDITING
- Video Editing -
- AUDIO RECORDING INTERPRETING
- Quality Check
- TELEPHONE INTERPRETING
- Native fluency in the target language – spoken and written
- Fluency in source language(s) – spoken and written
- At least 1 year of experience translating, reviewing, and editing Medical Market Research content including clinical trial documents.
- A university degree in translation or linguistics and at least 2 years of translation experience OR no university degree and at least 5 years of translation experience
- Being able to work according to tight deadlines and independently is a must
- Reliable and punctual
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Attention to detail