- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
We are very excited to announce that due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit new members to the Athene team!
Athene Communications is an award-winning PR and communications agency based in Peterborough. Our talented team has a range of skills allowing us to specialise in PR, Education PR, Community Engagement and Internal Communications. We work flexibly and with passion for companies both in the UK and globally.
If you are interested in joining our amazing team, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for an Account Manager, who can work across our PR and Community Engagement accounts.
If you fancy a new challenge for 2021 then get in touch with us today.
Do you have the skills to fit this role and join our team?
- Skilled and natural communicator with the ability to write engaging content
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible, with the ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and motivate others
- Confident in communicating with key stakeholders, clients and members of the public
- Happy working in a busy office environment
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team
- Ability to think strategically and undertake research
- An understanding of the wider policy environment that will impact engagement and consultation
- Hands on, pragmatic approach
- Proactive in style
- Approachable and professional
- Relationship building
- Client management
- Content Creation and Management
- Team building
Our support to you:
As a valued employee, you'll be entitled to 24 days’ annual leave plus 2 extra discretionary days, company pension and a flexible approach to working.
We're committed to supporting the learning and development of our people, ensuring they have the skills and knowledge needed to thrive, work safely and achieve their full potential. All of our team have the opportunity to become members of the CIPR or other accredited industry bodies and have access to a range of courses to continue their personal development.
We support our employee’s wellbeing with a range of tools and benefits, all designed to help make the most of our working time and that important work life balance.