Account Associate (Remote )
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Administrative office management jobs
As our Account Associates are moving from focusing exclusively on setting qualified meetings to a broader role and increased responsibility within the sales organization, we're looking for the perfect candidate to help us take our presence in the EMEA territory to incredible new heights! This role, in particular, is designed to target, connect with, and sell into German, Austria, and Switzerland markets.
How you will make an impact
- Developing a consistent cadence of outbound, via email, LinkedIn, phone calls, Twitter, direct mail, use of custom video, to (re)engage with all key stakeholders in every account. Quality above quantity. High touch, relevant, educational and timely messaging.
- Delivering accounts/attack plans for all the named accounts.
- Becoming the guardian of intel gathering and maintaining critical fields updated in SFDC, single source of truth.
- Joining the discovery calls and any initial interaction with contacts.
- Keeping navigating the organization and connecting with the wider team, influencers and increasing the understanding of Unbabel throughout the organization, before and during the whole customer journey together with the Account Executives.
- Delivering consistent messaging (social selling) and engaging with stakeholders in post, discussions and anything relevant happening online (Twitter, LinkedIn, industry forums, etc.)
- Attending and shadowing program managers and Partner/Alliances managers. Updating Account Executive and the whole account team.
- Proactively nurturing of leads.
- Doing regular sit-downs with the ABM/Demand Generation team to understand the current state of marketing efforts for each of the named accounts. Update the Account team, SFDC and account plans.
- Joining field events meetings, suggesting with data (research and intel gathered) relevant industry events. Taking the lead on the preparation for the event and attending the event, being responsible for pitching, demoing, and qualifying any lead.
- Building your own brand on social - executing the enterprise social selling playbook.
- Territory: Mostly German, Austria, and Switzerland markets
- Have previous experience in a customer-facing role.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to craft creative/compelling copy.
- Have a winning attitude and you find motivation in temporary setbacks.
- Don’t believe in settling, find ways to overachieve and keep improving.
- Have an ability to learn that is off the charts and you are hungry for more.
- Love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face.
- Native German speaker. Fluency in other languages a plus.
- Are proactive, and demonstrate a high level of excellence, empathy, autonomy, organization and work ethic.
- Thrive in ambiguity and enjoy working in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
- Have done some selling in the past and have the ability and desire to become great at Enterprise software sales.
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Cross-cultural sales background
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Decision maker