(SENIOR) SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
WALKIE TALKIE IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A (SENIOR) SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT
Walkie Talkie is a leading full-service public relations & influencer marketing agency. Our extensive lifestyle and corporate network combined with our experience, help brands generate the right attention, better reach and more relevancy. Not just another press release or mailing but connecting the right plugs between brands, media, influencers & consumer culture.
Based in Gent, our team consists of experts in public relations and online communication. Together we get the word out by generating interest instead of causing interruption.
We currently work for a mix of lifestyle brands such as, DECATHLON, PLAYMOBIL, Fujifilm, Kinepolis, Spotify, Spadel, Friesland Campina, Cowboy, Grohe, Klarna, Vinted, Les 3 Vallées, Deliveroo & many other (inter)national lifestyle brands.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
In order to expand our services we are currently looking for an (experienced) content & social media manager to support our clients’ communication needs.
- You can come up with creative social strategies for different kind of brands
- You know the ins & outs of content marketing
- You are able to conceive and implement a content plan, from A to Z and come up with interesting and creative strategies
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have copywriting skills, both long and short
- You navigate the Belgian social media landscape as no other, know how to engage different communities while managing our clients’ digital channels
- You love to create and shape great (textual and visual) content but also know how to promote it with a creative social campaign strategy
- You follow all the latest digital trends and are aware of the technical implications these bring
- You have an eye for the visual aspects, knowing how to use Photoshop, Indesign and/or Illustrator is a plus
- You are flexible, hard-working and most of all enthusiastic team player
- Customer relations
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Marketing plan development
- Advanced language knowledge
- An attractive and competitive salary and benefits
- An entrepreneurial work environment, great colleagues and the opportunity to grow further with us
- A cosy office space located on walking distance from Ghent’s city centre, easily accessible by bike, public transport or car