MuleSoft Integration Architect
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Administrative office management jobs
Salesforce certifications, making us one of EMEA’s most certified Salesforce partners.
Copenhagen, assisting local customers with local resources, in a local language and a local culture. Inside each
4C office, you’ll find a team of Salesforce experts and digital gurus, with one common goal of building customer companies through our management consulting (Design) services and and A.I (Learn) services
- As an Integration Architect you take the lead for all facets (MuleSoft) of integration architecture and implementing solutions
- You conduct discovery workshops to understand the business needs and create solution a design accordingly
- You translate the business and functional requirements into integration flows and technical solutions
- You determine system and hardware requirements
- You are knowledgeable about the CI/CD
- You will be responsible for the (Integration) process design, Identification of technical specifications, Mapping between applications, Development of interfaces.
- You are up to date with the new evolution & making sure your knowledge remains ahead of the trends
- You help in pre-sales activity so the customer has the correct information to make a decision on the integration solution
- You have experience in integration development.
- You have experience in MuleSoft, Mule ESB integrations (certifications and or experience)
- Experience in other integration platforms is a nice to have (Jitterbit, Talend, Dell Boomi)
- You have experience with Java/REST APIs
- Experience ins Salesforce development or java development and the will to learn Salesforce
- White-boarding skills
- You are a dynamic person and eager to learn.
- Your communication skills are advanced, and you are fluent in English, Dutch or French.
- You love (y)our customers!
- Coding and Programming (Python, C#, Java, PHP, etc
- Operating Systems
- Advanced language knowledge
- Document interpretation
- Time management
What’s in it for you?
We pride ourselves on providing an environment where our people are encouraged to continually learn and
grow. We do this by providing an annual training allowance, promoting from within, regular personal
development plans and a strong network of experienced and passionate people, all open to share their
knowledge with you.