Senior Salesforce Consultant
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
We at 4C Nordics are looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant that thrive with bringing companies and customers together. You love to juggle technology, business and people all at the same time. Become part of one of the leading Salesforce partners in EMEA and be responsible for designing and building scalable, best in class solutions for our customers. You will work across the Salesforce platform and other IT environments.
You will very quickly sense the 4C vibe and become an important part of our 4C family. As person you thrive with freedom under responsibility and the flexibility to choose if you want to work from home or from the office.
We are looking towards a very exciting future and are therefore looking for new skilled and talented colleagues for both Copenhagen and Oslo.
- Assist the commercial team in pre-selling and taking the requirements and translate these into tangible deliverables contributing client proposals
- Both delivering complex configuration yourself and managing the delivery of solutions through less experienced members of your project team
- Following the 4C project methodology to ensure project success. You will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and to the clients/4C quality expectations, in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Going above and beyond for your customer with a can do attitude whilst remaining consultative and following Salesforce best practices
- Represent and promote the core company values
- Identifying opportunities for 4C to implement new solutions for customers
- Potentially act as a mentor to less experienced members of the team
- When acting in a lead role, update PMO on overall project status, risks, issues, budget
- Use the possibility to share as much knowledge as possible in 4C Nordics but also in the 4C group
- Travel in the Nordics or Europe are expected from time to time
You recognise yourself in most of the following requirements
- Experience in end to end Salesforce (SFDC) CRM implementations
- Experience working in a project oriented agile environment
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- You have experience from different sizes of companies plus line of industries
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- You know how to create trust and loyalty with your customer
- Strong customer facing skills, analytical approach to challenges and pro active mentality
- Salesforce Certified: App Builder/401 Developer or 201 Admin with either Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
- You know how important it is to share knowledge and get valuable knowledge in return
- It is important for you to have a good team and colleagues around you
Bring your whole self to 4C
We're always on the lookout for talented people to join the 4C team.
Bring your knowledge, your experiences, your strengths and your ‘weaknesses’ - we will want 100% of you at 4C, and will empower you to grow and help our customers to become customer obsessed organisations.
We live diversity, we are pilots, runners, book lovers, DJ’s, stamp collectors and chess players from all over the world, we know how to have fun - it's the most used word in our employee survey because we know that when we shine, then so do our customers.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Software development
- Relationship building
- Business Process Understanding
- Time management