- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- The QTC practice is a ‘true European partner’ with established entities all over EMEA comprising local consultants and operations.
- 4C offers a broad portfolio of services, from advisory to implementation, acting as a one-stop-shop for Quote-to-Cash.
- Our dedicated 4C Advisory helps with end-to-end readiness around programme roadmaps, processes, and change management. We have a deep understanding of simple to complex business requirements including system integrations.
- Our consultants understand the business and speak the same language as our stakeholders.
- Our QTC practice has its own Center of Excellence (CoE) that ensures strategic, structured, standardised, and repeatable models for delivery and operations that increase customer confidence and reinforce the foundation of 4C Group, as well as a high focus on capability building and training for all employees linked to it.
- 4C is part of the Partner Advisory Board at Salesforce for QTC, which enables us to get insights into future roadmaps and help shape future product developments.
- Recently, 4C has been awarded the Master Navigator in CPQ, which is the highest status in partnership that Salesforce assigns. With this, 4C is the first and only European partner to achieve this and are now one of only 4 partners globally.
- The acquisition by Wipro means even more exciting opportunities and a greater resource pool to help us deliver excellence. As the market is expected to grow, so are we.
- At 4C/Wipro you have endless growth opportunities that we will match to your profile and ambitions.
- Projects to deliver can be ranging from short 4 weeks advisory pieces to multiple year programmes, depending on your ambitions and skills fit.
- In-depth knowledge of quote to cash process, Salesforce CPQ and financial back-office systems for GL/AR/Invoicing
- Become the thought leader of the largest QTC consulting practice in EMEA
- Responsible for ensuring solutions align with the Roadmap and Blueprints for each impacted domain
- Leading the project team during the design phase on all projects and programmes
- Effectively capture organisational objectives and break them down into actionable workstreams
- Translate business objectives into technical and functional requirements to map out the quote to cash process
- Creating visualised solutions using Salesforce CPQ to complete the design phase ready for Build
- Providing pre-sales support for acquiring new customers as well as driving scoping activities and SOW development for clients
- Leading, mentoring and teaching consulting best practices for implementing Salesforce CPQ as well as executing 4C’s implementation methodology
- Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Executing solution design activities such as object modelling and data modelling/mapping, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Managing Salesforce CPQ testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- Engaging in the Salesforce community to foster a sense of collaboration, learning and to drive mutual professional growth
- Fluent English + a European language (advantageous but not necessary)
- Experience using Salesforce CPQ (preferred, alternatively in other CPQ solutions)
- Client facing experience
- Effective writing, presentation, communication and organisation skills
- Hands on understanding of CRM (preferably Salesforce) and knowledge in several AppExchange packages
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Travel across EMEA is based on preference
- European or EMEA citizen / Visa holders
- Document management
- Operating systems
- Product development
- Document interpretation
- Skilled Collaborator
- Time management