Senior Project Manager
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager
- Responsible to manage very large and complex projects, to steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams) with many stakeholders in different business units.
- To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
- To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies".
- To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget.
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated resources.
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results.
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed time frame.
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions.
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action
within their organisation.
Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time"
fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
Degree & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Experience in the TELCO industry is desired
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Specific affinity with content in specific areas
- Experience with frequent interactions with top management
- Dutch or French
- Document management
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Business Process Understanding