- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
In this role you will coordinate the daily local order fulfillment activities on assigned projects and shall strive to meet order key performance indicators. Involvement scope includes assigned orders from P.O. receipt to cash collection and, when/ where applicable, through the warranty period. Activities include coordinating of production activities and resolving conflict on priorities together within the QRC, provide detailed project status updates to Management and customers.
As the Project Coordinator you shall work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver orders and projects to meet or exceed customer expectations. This includes ensuring all in process and final documentation and invoices are issued as contractually required.
You'll be involved in the following tasks:
- Manage the customers experience by acting as main point of contact for the order. Provide customer updates as requested.
- Mitigate risks, monitor project performance and engage Management when significant risks are identified and encountered.
- Manage orders through the shop, notify teams of pending shipments and ensure final inspections are conducted including proper shipping releases.
- Preparation of shop and routing documentation for rotating repair and machine shop projects (DCI and assembly), including customer specific guidelines and specification.
- Track and control projects costs and ensure objectives are being met.
- Preparation and submission of final documentation (as built).
- Ensure compliance to subcontractors and suppliers to technical specifications and contract requirements
What Do You Need For This Job
- Technical Bachelor's Degree, or MBO with sufficient relevant experience.
- Interest in technical solutions.
- Able to communicate from both commercial and technical perspective.
- Excellent in English and Dutch - both spoken and written.
- Highly preferred: professional communication level in French.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Highly organized and process orientated behavior.
- Able to operate in a matrix environment and lead without direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to meet both company and customer expectations on orders.
- Ability to understand and interpret key financial metrics on orders.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing, interpreting, and communicating contractual and technical specifications.
- Comfortable leading internal and external project meetings (order hand off, kick off meetings, design review meetings, etc.).
- Communication skills required.
- Data Analytics
- Scheduling and business planning
- Document management
- Financial Modeling
- Advanced language knowledge
- Competitive salary.
- Holiday allowance of 27 days per year & 13 ADV days.
- Year-end bonus.
- Opportunities to develop yourself.