Credit/Collections Analyst (Spanish speaking)
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
- Administrative office management jobs
- Management Executive
Flowserve is looking for a Credit & Cash Collection Analyst to join a growing Business Support center. The Business Support Center is based in Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA regions.
You would have the opportunity to work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
You'll be involved in the following tasks :
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Manage a collection portfolio by monitoring and collecting open invoices
- Independently handle complex cases
- Maintain transparent, accurate and standard collections notes
- Identify and open dispute case and push for resolution
- Pro-actively and timely escalation of collection in accordance with department guidelines
- Frequently review sales orders on hold
- Support the organization with timely month-end closing
- Training and mentoring newcomers
You are our ideal colleague if you…
- Have between 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Have studies in Economics/Finance or you are interested in this field
- Have strong communication skills in English and in Spanish
- Are comfortable with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of ERP systems (such as Oracle, SAP) would be great, but this is not a must-have because we provide full training.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- You are open to travel 10% annually
- Are a natural at building positive relationships;
- Have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills;
- Have keen attention to detail;
- Are flexible and able to cope with process changes.
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Quantitative/Qualitative Data Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Business Process Understanding
- Time management
- Friendly multicultural environment and team events
- Life, accident and health insurance
- Cafeteria Package
- Career development and training opportunities