- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
In the role of QHSE Lead you will be responsible for conducting and enforcing Safety, Health and Environmental Affairs (SHEA) activities in 5 Quick Response Centers (QRCs) across the region as per company internal regulations, but also to the required international and local regulations. You will ensure compliance with all established SHEA initiatives and recommend/implement additional initiatives to ensure the safety of the QRCs employees and eventual visitors. You will be also responsible for all the Quality Management, Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QM/QA/QC) activities in the QRCs.
Responsibilities & Requirements: You will be responsible for the following:
- Building (if non-existant), deployment, execution and maintenance of the SHEA, Quality Management systems throughout the region ensuring compliance with Company's safety regulations and local legislation in order to provide safe workplaces, eliminate potential hazards, drive injuries to zero.
- Coordinate and support SHEA activities ensuring the link with the functionalities of the global Safety, Quality and CI groups and the OEM departments. The associate is responsible to maintain and sustain quality, growth, ownership, professionalism, customer & employee satisfaction.
- Conduct and lead Safety and Quality internal and external audits (certifying instances, customers and suppliers) in the QRCs throughout the region according to the required procedures.
- Provide guidance during implementation of new working places.
- Take responsibility of development of new policies/working instructions/procedures or update them.
- Maintain relationships with external organizations (safety vendors, regulatory agencies, industrial hygiene consultants, quality management associations etc.).
- Coordinate chemical and fire safety specialists for the region for ensuring implementation of return goods policy and preventive fire safety procedures. Take the ownership of Safety Certificate Contractors (SCC) coordinator in the region.
- Provide training (SHEA, Quality, Lean, Six Sigma, Yellowbelt, Greenbelt, Charter, Champions, etc.) and introduction when required.
- Take the responsibility for the development and improvement of the Safety Management system according to ISO 45001:2018 and the Quality Management system according to ISO 9000/9001:2015 including all official documents.
What Do You Need For This Role
- Degree in Engineering/Environmental Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Technology or related discipline.
- 5-7 years working experience in the industry in a similar position.
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written French and English language is a must. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity and experience with local and international regulations, mainly ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 9000/9001:2015.
- Ability to successfully lead and work in a matrix organization, work with complex, multidisciplinary structures.
- Ability to compile and read technical and statistical data (blueprints, drawings,procedures) and prepare technical and analytical reports. Strong analysing skills
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, web-based platforms and navigate in ERP systems.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- General knowledge of metallurgical requirements & applications, manufacturing and quality processes. Technical understanding of pumps, seals and pumping systems will be a plus.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Pracitioner or HSE Manager certification.
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor for ISO 9000/9001:2015 will be beneficial.
- Data Analytics
- Scheduling and business planning
- Statistical Analysis
- Quantitative/Qualitative Data Analysis
- Strategic thinker
- Health Insurance
- Extra vacation days defined by the company
- Internal development opportunities
- Work in multinational environment, as a part of international organisation
- Bespoke training platform
- Attractive salary and benefits