IT Tester - Enterprise Applications
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
At Flowserve, we are undertaking a global transformation of our IT Support Organization from a dispersed model to regional IT Centers of Excellence. Part of this transformation is the newly created Enterprise System Governance & Administration group.
Within the new group we’re hiring an Enterprise Applications Tester, based in our EMA IT Center of Excellence in Budapest, Hungary. This role supports project implementations and upgrades by running automated testing scenarios for regression and performance testing.
You'll be involved in the following tasks:
- Maintain a library of test scenarios for various enterprise applications
- Implement and maintain testing tools for automated testing and performance testing
- Support testing cycles during project implementations and upgrades
- Tracking testing progress, identify and resolve issues
- Build and maintain framework for regression testing
- Maintain test scenarios / scripts for testing phases
- Document test results and report issues
- Driving testing issues to resolution
- Recommend and implement improvements for testing and auditing related processes
What Do You Need For This Job
- 3-5 years of testing working experience
- Strong IT acumen related to ERP systems and processes
- Experience working with various ERP environments, preferably having exposure to multiple ERPs and other 3rd party bolt-ons.
- Test Management experience in large ERP implementations
- Must be able to proactively resolve issues and technical problems
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and have excellent communications skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time.
- Proficient in English language.
- Quality assurance
- ERP systems
- Deliverable management
- Ability to use project management software
- Attention to detail
- Friendly multicultural environment and team events
- Life, accident and health insurance
- Cafeteria Package
- Career development and training opportunities