- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
As a Design Engineer, you have a solid knowledge, a great spirit of sacrifice and a well-defined vision of the process from order entry to product delivery in a field where product customization is central
You deal with the study of the specifications, applicable datasheet, sizing of the pneumatic or hydraulic control systems as well as the issue of the lists and mechanical drawings for the production of the complete product.
Responsibilities & Requirements: You'll be involved in the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Project Management for the technical management of the documentation and the engineering timelines defined together with the Engineering Supervisor
- Define the management of the engineering resources in support located in India, assigning them the tasks and taking care to check and approve the work issued.
- Technical Specifications Analysis
- Execution of project documents in compliance with the required quality standards
- Maintenance of "on time delivery"
- Give aftersales technical support
- Technical support to Operation & Supply Chain
What Do You Need For This Job
- Engineering degree
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in oil&gas, or in automation in general
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Knowledge of mechanical drawing and design tools, processes
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic P&ID
- Proven experience with – ATEX, PED 2014/68 / UE for pressure equipment and SIL
- Experience in the design of pneumatic or hydraulic components
- Microsoft Office
- Operating Systems
- Quality assurance
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Skilled Collaborator
- Friendly multicultural environment and team events
- The candidate will be able to participate in the global payroll project and be involved in process improvement and reengineering
- In this role the candidate will develop further result-driven expertise competencies, specifically in the area of end-to-end process design, documentation, training, monitoring as well as vendor relationship management
- Local benefits: pension scheme, canteen, medical services.