Collections Analyst (English - afternoon shift 15:30-24:00)
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
As a Collections Analyst, you manage a complex collection portfolio by monitoring and collecting open invoices on customer accounts by building and being an excellent partner to our internal and external business partners. You are interacting with our customers primarily by phone, having transparent, friendly and professional conversations regarding unpaid bills.
The role is based in our BSCs in Budapest or Debrecen, Hungary and serves our American sites within the NAM region.
You'll be involved in the following tasks
- Maintain transparent, accurate and standard collection notes;
- Identify and open dispute cases and bring it to the attention of your supervisors in accordance with department guidelines;
- Frequently review sales order that are put on hold;
- Maintain documentation as per internal controls & SOX audit requirements;
- Support the organization and your team with timely month-end closing;
- Participate actively in transitions, projects, initiatives to realize improvement and audits;
You are our ideal colleague if you…
- Have between 1-3 years of relevant experience,
- Have studies in Economics/Finance or you are interested in this field
- Have strong communication skills in English
- Are comfortable with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A working knowledge of ERP systems (such as Oracle, SAP) would be great, but this is not a must-have because we provide full training.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- You are open to travel 10% annually;
- Are a natural at building positive relationships;
- Have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills;
- Have keen attention to detail;
- Are flexible and able to cope with process changes.
- Data entry
- Document management
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- ERP systems
- Attention to detail
- Friendly multicultural environment and team events
- Life, accident and health insurance
- Cafeteria Package
- Career development and training opportunities