Translation Project Manager (Remote)
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
We are looking for a Translation Project Manager for one of our clients in Amsterdam.
- only candidate with translation project management experience (ideally, LSP side) will be considered
- The position needs to be (post-corona) in house and full time (40 hours per week).
About the position:
Your first responsability would be to complete translation projects from beginning to the end, from the initial contact and the quotation up until delivery of the final product and invoicing.
Experience working with clients in the financial/legal arena, or in the technical/retail field, would be an advantage.
- 1-5 years' experience in translation project management. Our client is open to interview people of different experiences level, from junior to senior.
- Affinity with clients of language services in the legal/financial or technical and retail sector, ideally through direct work experience within a translation agency.
- You are reliable and you handle confidential information.
- Fluent in English, and another language ideally French and Dutch (although not mandatory)
Is that of interest and you fit the bill? If so, get in touch!
- Financial projections
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Business Process Understanding
- Document interpretation