Project Manager Large Industries
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
WHAT DOES A PROJECT MANAGER LARGE INDUSTRIES DO?
As a Project Manager Large Industries you are part of the projects team that concentrates on maintaining and improving the Air Liquide business in the Cluster North West. You develop and execute your own projects and you participate actively in the development phase with all the stakeholders. You keep your stakeholders up to date of your progress and you organize regular steering's to discuss your projects. You are in charge of your scope, budget and planning. You take care to execute your projects following Air Liquide rules, especially all the safety rules and you take immediate action to guarantee safety at all times.
Scope and direct report: Reports to Projects Team Manager
WHAT ARE THE EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS?
You can become a Project Manager Large Industries with a Master in Engineering (mechanical or process engineering) and preferably 4+ years of proven experience in Industrial Projects execution (EPC projects). The position is based in either the Antwerp area or Rotterdam area, depending on the projects.
- Technical skills define detailed scope of the project; prepare technical specifications and redlined drawings/P&IDs/isometrics; perform site survey to optimize piping and cabling layout; prepare work packages needed to subcontract part of the scope to subcontractors; perform review of suppliers documents
- Project Management: Follow-up of Project Management tools, procedures, and methodology (gated process) for the development and follow-up of scope, quality, budget, and schedule
- Coordination skills: Collaborate with the different project stakeholders and manage/supervise execution
- Analytical skills: Prepare business cases and continuous efficiency projects
- Safety & environmental awareness
- Results oriented Reporting to different levels of the organization
- Teamwork Ability to work with on-site resources, subcontractors and to share best practices and lessons learned during execution and closure with the team
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch English. French is a plus.
- Communication skills: Ability to transfer needed information to the different stakeholders in an efficient and clear manner
- Business planning
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Business Process Understanding