Senior Project Manager - SynaptiQ (Remote )
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
To keep our service delivery game on point or maybe even bring it to the next level we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team of Service Delivery consultants. You will play a key role in the customer satisfaction and be a reference in the SynaptiQ network for all operational interactions.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Understand the client’s needs and translate this into a good technical solution
- support the clients in getting the most out of their usage of SynaptiQ
- help clients increase revenue and reduce costs via SynaptiQ
- take a client and business-oriented approach while focusing on optimal communication, processes and project management
- manage the activation of new clients and/or big portfolio’s into SynaptiQ while acting as a SPOC towards the Client
- gearing the resources to accomplish a smooth and timely deployment process
- assist with the helpdesk and a ticketing system, perform offsite and on-site analysis and guidance in installation of equipment, hold technical-commercial client meetings and is part of internally product and development management on product improvement
- Propose creative solutions to improve or automate internal tools and processes, discuss development roadmap, and implement solutions
We are looking for someone excellent analysis, project management and communication skills. Translating ideas into concrete action is your idea of fun and you’re customer oriented while you’re at it. To be able to work proactively and independently is definitely appreciated but doesn’t take away you’re a team player too. A curious and positive mindset will get you a long way!
What’s important for us:
- You hold an Engineering degree
- Your verbal and written communication skills in English are top-notch
- You have a keen interest in the renewable energy business
- You are interested in SaaS products and you are not afraid to dig into it.
- Previous experience in asset management operations of renewable energy projects
What gives you extra points:
- Knowledge of Dutch or French
- Experience with PowerBI or other BI tools.
- Knowledge of databases, operating systems and scripting.
- You know about monitoring and communication equipment. With a hands-on approach, you can support our customers offsite and on-site in the design, installation and commissioning of the datalogging solutions.
- Working experience with MySQL or other relational database management system.
- Coding and Programming (Python, C#, Java, PHP, etc
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
Our offices are hidden in the centre of Brussels with a view on a pond, with ducks and a heron bringing a regular visit. In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers (8 euros), representation allowance, company mobile phone & subscription, laptop, 32 days of vacation, a flex income plan.
- Get to know all about our solution and work by getting trained on the job by our experts!
- Sustainable transport: easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare, bicycle allowance.
- Flexibility, open-minded company.
- Home working
- An international environment: projects in over 40 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.
There is a possibility to be based in our office in Barcelona too!